Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday

Good morning. Today is my husband's birthday. I wish if I could be with him today. I wish if we could celebrate it together. I was the first to say happy birthday to him, at 00:01. That was special, somehow. As I said in an older post, I will knit a scarf for him as a birthday gift. I didn't buy the material yet; I'm still feeling sick. I will buy it soon anyway. There are plenty of yarns to choose from...
Actually, he likes scarves. He had a brown one when we first met. It was small and short, but he used to like it a lot. I didn't. I liked another one, with vivid colors; blue, yellow... Well, I think he will like to have one with his favorite colors, blue and gray. I don't know yet which one to choose, but it will be one of them, maybe both...

No comments:

Post a Comment