Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Joblessness

Dictionaries say:

job·less

1: having no job
2: of or relating to those having no job <jobless benefits>
job·less·ness noun
 
I say:

job·less

1: having no job
2: having no money for your own
3: having no self confidence
4: having an empty life
5: waiting for a 'host' either a father or a husband
6: watching people work while you are useless
7: hearing long talks about you being jobless
8: feeling depressed, empty and unworthy
9: hating your life
10: being lost
----------------------------

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sleeping Sun-I haven't had a "real" job for over two years. I make my own work by designing and selling jewelry and I take care of small children. My material needs are simple.

    I wish you much encouragement with your plans. You are a very valuable person! Your blog is off to wonderful start.

    Peace-Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi One Heart, thanks for the comment and for your kind words, you're the first to add one on my blog ;)
    I haven't had a real job for over two years too,
    Actually I'm trying porcelain design but I'm just in the beginning... I love doing it and I wish this can work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you love it, it will work! Maybe you will make enough art you may consider selling it on a place like Etsy.com

    Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete