Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog 'my secret journal'

I used to have my written journals, but never tried to have an online journal until I watched 'motherhood' the movie. It was so inspiring when I saw Eliza writing in her blog whatever came to her mind whenever she had time, connecting with others and receiving comments about what she wrote. So I decided to create a new blog where I can share my ideas and thoughts online. 

I like reading other's journals, I find some of them very interesting. Actually, it's not about where you live or how you live, but it's about how you see life and how you analyze things and events. People may live similar lives with similar experiences and have different views. Others may live different lives and experience different things but they may all have the same perspective.


I believe everybody has something worth saying and writing in his mind. He (or she) just has to let it go... Sometimes, beautiful expressions and meaningful sayings come from very simple people. I mean, people who have no experience in writing... You know, the human brain is fascinating, so let your brains work and let your ideas shine through your writings :) there is always something worth to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment